DAVID J. BURTON AICP, MCRP - Our Founder & President, TRANSFORMATIVE LEADER
Minority Manufacturer Supply Chain Development and Economic Inclusiveness
- National Institute of Standards and Technology Manufacturing Extension Partnership (NIST-MEP) Minority Manufacturing Development pilot
- Control Data Corporation City Venture Corporation small business incubation and community economic developement program director
Community Development and Economic Justice
- HUD Title VII Harbison New Town Development Vice President
- Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) consultant for major U.S. banks
Honors, Recognitions, and Boards
- LinkedIn Learning Instructors
- Honorary Doctors of Humane Letters from Morgan State University for $577 settlement of the landmark 15-year HBCU equality lawsuit
- Frank B. Parker Client Award from the Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law for “Courage and Perseverance”
- Minority Business Development Agency “Making a Difference Award’ for ensuring minority manufacturing inclusiveness in U.S. supply chains
- Advisory Board, Information and Systems Science Department, Earl Graves School of Business and Management, Morgan State University
Author of numerous articles and white papers. B.S. Morgan State University; Master of City and Regional Planning, University of Pennsylvania; former Captain USRA and decorated Vietnam Veteran.
ANGELA ALSTON-JENKINS, LSSGB Vice President, Engagement & Workforce
Over 20 years experience in operational development, continuous improvement, and change management. Deep skills in:
- Coordinating multiple projects in supply chain, warehousing, procurement, enterprise planning, cost/benefits analysis training, development and organizational streamlining in Fortune 500 manufacturing environments.
- Comprehensive expertise in production planning, creative ideation, process improvements, workforce planning multiform training
- Developing policies and standard operating procedures.
She holds dual degrees in Industrial Technology (Electronics & Manufacturing Systems) from North Carolina A&T State University, Six Sigma Greenbelt and currently pursuing her PMP certification.
OUR BOARD of ADVISORS
- Vice President and Chief Procurement Officer
Raymond E. Kirton
- Senior Director
- Johnson & Johnson
- Group Vice President and Partner
- Golden State Foods
- Supply Chain and Procurement Executive
Head of Supply Chain Management in the Americas
- Siemens USA
Vice President, Standards & Organizational Excellence
Senior Director, Global Supply Chain and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Sr. Director Supplier Outreach
Over 23 Years of Business Experience
Experienced in procurement, supply chain management, and manufacturing, our Board of Advisors, assures that our approach to our Vision is grounded in real-world reality.